Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

philco portabble ac/dc 42-842

mike I`m not like kirk
I buy one or two items here and their
kirk buys other peoples hoards to add to his hoard Icon_wtf
all I know is he`s going to be very very busy this summer Icon_crazy
sam

Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift
mafiamen2

terry
happy to say both 41-843 and a 42-842 are now playing great
the 842 had bad solder joint ? at 1el3 tube. wiggled would hear some static play then went out again. reflowed solder
it worked playing fine now
843 recapped played on start up
so on to the 3rd one 41-81 yes it`s a portable too woohoo Icon_thumbup
BIG THANKS TO TERRY Icon_clap Icon_clap Icon_clap
sam

Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift
mafiamen2

Great!!! A buddy gave me a 40-81. It's a battery only set. The battery cable is still in good shape and I was thinking of using that little p/s I built for the Crosley Tridyn. It has an adjustable regulator for the filament supply. Will do 1.2v to about 5v under load. Did make a replacement leather handle original was shot.
Terry

Hey Sam
You want to do a playday on Sunday???
Don't know what Mike is up to.
Terry

Terry 
can do Sunday what time shoot me your address 
How about it mike you want to come along ?
Not Kirk though he don't share only hoards them   Icon_confused
Any one else ? Stevejb or bob ?
Sam

mafiamen2

Oh so yous guys really want to come over to the city dump! It actually changed quite a bit since you where here last. The whole upstairs has been rebuilt with new walls, carpet, marble counters, took out the wall between the kitchen/dining room ect,ect,ect. But basement and shed are a disaster!!! All of the extra stuff ended up in those to places in a hurry during the remodeling.The workmen kanda stacked a lot of the downstairs. At that time I wasn't doing so well and didn't here the energy to do it myself. Maybe I can pawn off some stuff to yous guys.
If a few of you want come over that's fine but don't necessarily want the whole Phorum over.
Terry

Sun? Sure. Where, what time?

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Umm terry 
I was Gona  pawn some consoles off to you     Icon_twisted
An mike  Icon_shh
Sam

Ps mike you will have to bring your own moldy beer won't 
Find that in pa

mafiamen2

If there's any odds or ends I can help yous out with bring list. Got lots of parts.
Terry

Terry, mike 
either of you need consoles  8)
Come on I have to move them from work 

mafiamen2