Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Poor poor little National HRO Senior L76

I does look a lot like my older one!!! Yes the S meter is a replacement. Original has a square brown Bakelite housing with a orange scale. The innards look pretty good. No sure about the two knobs to the right of the meter. Looks to have a noise limiter which may account for one of the knobs. Also has an output trans mounted under the chassis. If someone wanted to restore the cabinet they are looking at about 8-10hrs to get it all apart do the body work and paint.
The price does seem a bit stiff, I $300 would be a little more fair considering the condition

As for my little HRO projects I haven't been doing much with them. Life keeps getting in the way. The 4th is my granddaughter's birthday (first one!). The 5th I'm headed out to LI NY to go visit Kirk. Ect ect ect...

Tnx for your interest will see if I can drag them out this week. I did get some dud paper caps to rebuild the newer replacement cap that where done in the '60's.

Terry N3GTE

Messages In This Thread
OT RCA 6T71 1950 TV - by Radioroslyn - 06-13-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Poor poor little National HRO Senior L76 - by Radioroslyn - 07-03-2015, 10:41 PM