Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Poor poor little National HRO Senior L76

After asking around I ended up with with about half of the duds I need to recap. This thing is loaded with .1 @ 400v. So I decided to make my own duds. The problem is what to use for the cardboard tube? I can copy the graphics on a color copier but the tube is another issue.
So after ruminating on this one for a long while I came up with a solution. I found that the cardboard tube from a pants hanger is just about perfect. It's just slightly smaller in diamiter and long enough to make 10 caps. Will be off to the local copy shop to make some labels.
And now time for some pics! Seems like the pics never come out in the same order I put in. Anyway 1st two are of the HRO w/the fnt panel installed and the chassis cleaned up. The others are mostly for Mike and Sam's edification these are the shelf's I put up a few posts back to get some of the junk off the floor. When they where over they saw all the stuff on the floor. Notice I didn't take a pic of the floor. No comment.
Enjoy Guys!

Terry

Messages In This Thread
OT RCA 6T71 1950 TV - by Radioroslyn - 06-13-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Poor poor little National HRO Senior L76 - by Radioroslyn - 07-19-2015, 05:26 PM