Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philco speaker application list?

Does there exist or is does anyone have a list of Philco speaker assemblies (by part number)cross referenced to the various models they were used in?

For that matter has anyone posted a pre-war Philco parts catalog in PDF format?

Thanks in advance

Hi

Philco Service Bulletin 180-B gives specifications for all Philco speakers through August 1, 1935, so it includes the first of the 1936 model line. It does give model number of radios each speaker was used in, save for speakers which were replacements for older models, in which case it is stated "Replacement for" such-and-such.

I have this bulletin; if I can find the time, I will scan it and make it available in PDF format.

I am not aware of anyone who has made any PDFs of prewar Philco parts catalogs. I have some of those catalogs, but do not have time at present to start scanning all of those.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Do you know if anyone has ever published a complete set of Philco Service Bulletins; at least up through #300 or so?

I think the closest thing you will get to that may be the Philco Schematics CD which I see on eBay from time to time.

Even with as many as I have...I do not have every one.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

I've scanned Bulletin 180-B and added it to the posting of available downloads in the Announcements section.

Please go here for more details:

http://www.philcoradio.com/phorum/showth...hp?tid=215

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN