Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

The list of my radio & TV collection!

Thank you,EdHolland.

""You will be allowed to view it from one mile distance for 10 minutes."""

Just a mile away? Icon_cry   Maybe at least one meter? And have the opportunity to twist the controls ... Icon_smile Then it's really a prize ...  Icon_lol

Hello everyone ... Once again, the warm summer has ended and we will again pay more attention to our hobby. So, I'm continuing ..

A rather rare post-war radio Hornyphon Preenzess W452A from Austria by Hornyphon. 1952 Assembled on rare small-size glass radiolamps with a socle of "reemlock" type. Three ranges - LV, MV and KV 16..49 meters. Reception is carried out in the afternoon on KV and MV bands.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO9UEThnBPU&t=13s]

Recently made a video about the "People's" radio "Moskvich". "Moskvich" bіl one of the most massive radio receivers in the USSR.The radio was released on the 49th year, on the video model of the 54th year. It was manufactured at 7 radio factories during the 10 years.. The video shows a model of the 4th modification, 4-lamp. Reception is conducted in the afternoon, closer to the evening on an external antenna 15 meters long.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5h_H-65IrY&t=80s]

Very interesting dial, thanks for sharing!

John KK4ZLF
Lexington, KY
"illegitimis non carborundum"

All of these radios have really interesting dials, artwork is how I would describe it. Thank you for sharing you history with us.

Tony

“People may not remember how fast you did a job, but they will remember how well you did it”

Thank you friends, glad that you are interested. This is the latest version of the dial, but this photo has a previous version of the 54 year .

Once again, happy New Year and Merry Christmas! I will continue my little story about radios from my collection ...

The elite part of my collection. Farnswort GK-669, Philco37-116 De Luxe, Philco 16 B, Philco 37-640X, Blaupunkt Florida Typ 4526, Eaton Viking 40A75E, Zenith 9S-324 BT, DUX V1259, Telefunken T-898, Telefunken T7001

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K53SOEPRRU]

Great video and collection. You certainly put a lot of time in your collection and it shows. Thanks for sharing.

Tony

“People may not remember how fast you did a job, but they will remember how well you did it”

Thanks . I would always like to allocate time for my collection more than possible ... Unfortunately, for the past three months it was the first time to find free time for your hobby ...

As my Grandma would say you have some "lookers" good luck with your sets. nice to see contrast between US and your sets.

Hope you have a fine 2019. 

Paul Buresh

Tubetalk1

Thank you Paul. But I did not quite understand your last phrase ... It seems that Google has incorrectly translated ... Icon_mrgreen I'll ask Michael again Icon_smile

I'll try, using Google:

The phrase "lookers" means "good looking". In other words, nice looking radios.

Фраза "глядачі" означає "добре виглядає". Іншими словами, красиві радіостанції.

Well, that doesn't translate exactly either. Mike can do a better job when he gets online.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Thank you, Ron. Your Ukrainian language is much better than my English ...)) Icon_lol

Paul's phrase looks like it is missing some punctuation, so while it is ok with us, it might confuse Google translator or someone who is in early stages of learning.

But I think by now you guys have already understood each other, so my help is not required Icon_smile

PS. Whatever we say about Google translator, it is still a marvelous thing.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.