Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

The list of my radio & TV collection!

I have another very interesting device manufacturing WEF, but he is now in the restoration - Latvia VEF M-137. Now he looks not very nice. ))) Sorry ... Photos are also very poor ...   Icon_redface After restoration lay new images.
At the end of the 50s the firm VEF has been developed with two dozen vehicles, but they were either very small series or experimental. The collections they do not occur.
..............................................................................................................................................................................
У меня есть еще один очень интересный аппарат производства ВЕФ , но он сейчас в реставрации - ВЕФ Латвия М-137  . Сейчас  вид у него  не очень красивый . ))) После реставрации выложу новые фото .
В конце 50-х годов на фирме ВЕФ было разработано еще с два десятка аппаратов , но они были или очень малосерийными или экспериментальными . В коллекциях они не встречаются .

..............................................................................................................................................................................

With firm VEF finished. But in Riga was another famous radio factory -  RRR "Radiotechnika" ( RRR Radio engineering)  . That range of models from 46 th to 60 th year.
.................................................................................................................................................................................
С фирмой ВЭФ закончили . Но в городе Рига был еще один знаменитый радиозавод - РРР Радиотехника . Вот линейка их моделей с 46-го по 60-й год.

Radiotechnika T-689 . 1946 year. 

The peculiarity of this device is that the designers here in body size 23 x 16 inch speaker managed to put the size of 12 inches ... Icon_eek 

But the sound was excellent! Icon_thumbup

Messages In This Thread
RE: The list of my radio & TV collection! - by RadioSvit - 06-07-2015, 09:03 AM
I'm still on the floor laughing! - by terrylett - 01-19-2019, 11:58 AM
462ron - by 462ron - 02-16-2022, 09:22 AM
462ron - by 462ron - 03-05-2023, 08:53 AM
462ron - by 462ron - 03-05-2023, 10:15 AM
462ron - by 462ron - 03-06-2023, 08:41 AM