Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Free: 1942 issue of Service Magazine

For your viewing pleasure. Let me know how it works out in your browser. I know one issue is that you can't increase the size of the text because each page is a JPG and not an HTML document. I think I have the pages sized large enough so they will be readable on browsers though.

I'm going to try to change to a different issue about every month if there is enough interest. The quality of the scans are pretty good, I think.

These Service Magazines are hugely overlooked by radio guys. I don't know why. Must be because of their rarity, but there is some really good reading in them.

To view the magazine, go to my web site listed below, and go to the DOWNLOADS page.

http://www.renovatedradios.com/

Hi Blacksmith

Many thanks for making this available!

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Blacksmith, Thanks for making this magazine available. The article that really grabbed my attention was the one on phonograph motor repairs. I have three of them that need repair. Also love to see the adds. Since I was five years old at the time of this magazine I should have remembered everything that was in it but I was to busy playing with my cardboard war toys. Thanks again.

Dave D

Thanks Blacksmith!! I love reading all the vintage print such as this! Love the vintage ads also!! I need to ask my "jobber" where I can find some of those vintage 4-section cardboard case Aerovox electrolytic caps with 4-leads for my customers that are in a hurry indeed!!(hee hee!!) Ah, those were the days when
vintage tube radios were really appreciated!! Thanks again!!! Icon_wink