Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alignment help needed

I am a newbie to the hobby and I have sucessfully recapped a pair of 51-1733 chassis by replacing all the paper and electolytic capacitors and the radios play on both AM and FM but the dial pointers are off on both sets and performance probably could be improved with an alignment. My next project will be a working 41-315 that already had its electrolytics done and I will do the paper caps next, ditto for the dial pointer on that set. does anyone know if there is a place where I can take these 3 chassis to just do an alignment? Ron, do you offer alignment only services? I am in central North Carolina.

Icon_wink Icon_wink Icon_wink Icon_wink !! ???? Que este? Los alignmento problemos por favor? Icon_exclaim Icon_confused: Mi no understande Icon_exclaim Cerveza your Casa? Icon_confused: Icon_wink

senor!, hasta la vista senor el tubenutt!! Long time no-hear-o! el los alignmento vintage Pfilco Pfamily el-techo problemos due to mas cerveza recep-tion Icon_exclaim?? por favor? el dial scalo ink no so exacto? Consume-o mass cerveza!? el alignmento no more problem-o! el vision of exacto dial-o-pointer no more el problemo?!! Mas Cerveza!!!Philco restora-cion Celebra-cion!! barb-wire aerial-o ??? Gracias your problemos to mi qsl near tex-mx border!! Cerveza Tecate mucho-plenty!! Mucho Gracias senor!!Icon_wink

Methinks ol' Tex had too much tequila last night... Icon_wink

TubeNut315, yes, I could perform the alignments for you if you cannot find someone local to do so...PM me for details.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Sorry Tubenutt315 ! I confused your username with the other "tech" guy that also posts here under the name "Tubenut" ,that I have corresponded with via pm here before, and I simply got confused!! Since were all tube-nuts, I will be mo-careful next time!! And yes!! Ron can most-definately align your radio perfectly!! Please accept my sincere apologies, & YES Mi like tequilla also!! I was just trying to "liven things up" with the wrong tubenut,.... tubenutt315! Ah, mi needs mas tequilla now fo sure!Mi embassasido maximucho!!Extending my hand with sincere apologies for getting my "tubenuts-all" posting here on the same forums mixed-up!!Just for my future reference, just how many "tubenuts" do we have posting here these days? Mi no understande so mas similar-o username-o's!por favor!! Gracias!!Mas Tequilla!!! Sincerely, Tex Icon_wink