Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Model 95 Power transformer

Wondering if anyone made up a wiring diagram for the Philco Model 95 transformer.

A connection diagram of the lugs. ???????

Bob T.

Looking at the philco manual for the 95, looking at the bottom of the chassis with the power trans on your right, the top row has 2 terminals, #1 and #2, the next row left to right has 3,4,5,and 6. The bottom row is 7, 8, 9, and 10. See if 2 or 3 wires exit the transformer, as the RF tube filament center tap is not numbered and may be a wire. The primary is two wires. The Rider diagram has numbers shown, but I will give you the numbers off the Philco diagram. #1 HV Center tap, #2 for #45 tubes fil CT, #3 and #4 for #45 tubes filaments, #5 and # 6 #24 and #27 filaments, #7 and # 10 high voltage, #8 and # 9 for #80 filament. Remember check to see if 3 wires exit transformer and if so identify CT for the 24 and 27 tubes before hooking up to AC.

Hi Jim

That is what I thought. I bought this off e-bay, seller had it listed as for Philco 95.

Found Phico Part # on it 3752J

Found it on Philco site buy no J in Part Number.

Anyway 12 LUG with one YELLOW wire.

Finally decoded it, but not to anything common to a 95 other than the Voltages are exactly that of a 95.

Thank You
Bob T.

Looking in the Philco book that #3752 is listed for both model 95 and 96. Looking at your diagram and readings it appears that your transformer is for a model #96. Your link diagram just needs to be turned so primary are at the top, and lead #1 is on your left. I think the Rider diagram has terminal numbers. Seems odd to have the same part number, with no suffix letter on parts list.