Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philco Radiobar 1940-1941 Chippendale

Very nice...

Glassware is the later style and is original. I have some of it for the original bar owner that I got a few years back. That ice bucket makes me jealous! [Image: http://philcoradio.com/phorum/images/smi...on_lol.gif]
Old restorer I hope that you're correct. I was under the impression that radiobar used tiered glasses.  I purchased several sets of glasses with the thicker non-tiered glasses for my three radiobars because I thought there were a close approximation of the originals.  If they're original they're not that hard to find.  Fifty years ago folks are going to find radiobars with rolypoly glassware thinking it's original glassware.  Here's a pic of glassware I found in the "wild".  The two on the left are common and easy to find, while the two on the right are almost impossible to find.  The ice bucket is tiered and extremely thin.  I'm not sure if the ice bucket is original but it matches some I've seen as parts of complete sets.  Perhaps this could be the topic of a new thread.
Keith

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Philco Radiobar 1940-1941 Chippendale - by keith49vj3 - 11-22-2017, 07:58 PM