Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I need a good picture of the Patent Label for a 38-7

I took a picture of the label on my chassis but when I needed it to reproduce a new label, the picture was blurry! I need to be more careful. Can anybody either post a close up or email me a picture of the patent label? Much appreciated.

Crist

Hi Crist,

Any chance it's the same as the 37-xxx models?

I had this photo of the patent label on my 37-116:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B64cfW...DhaNkJadEk

Here's a repro label I created from it:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B64cfW...1VyOEFybm8

[Edit: links have been fixed]

Nathan,
No, it is not the same. I have your label already which I used for my 60B project. It worked very well. what I did was to scan it as a jpeg and then reworked it slightly to have the correct part number. I'll do the same for the 38-7. Except the picture was to blurry to read the numbers! That's why I need a clear picture of the label.
Your stuff is top notch and much appreciated in our hobby. thanks again.

Crist

Oh - that's right. I remember now about your 60B.  Icon_thumbup

So I looked through photos I've saved from various models - found this picture of the patent label from a 38-12:

Can you get what you need from that?

And wow you need a magnifying glass to read it - no wonder it's hard to find a good picture of one.

That's it! Thanks. Yeah, a better picture would be great. At least it's a start.
Thanks.

Crist

Hi Christ,
Here is the label off of my 38-7.  It has a lot of brown stains that I can't wipe of, I suspect the paper is stained.  Also, as luck would have it, last week I pushed on the one spot where there is a hollow under the label, and that created the circular tear in the middle.  So I don't know if this is much help, but it definitely is a 37-8.
Let me know if the photo doesn't comes through, I've never posted a photo before.

Attached Files Image(s)

Yeah, the picture came through! That's it. I'll use this one as my seed and see what I can come up with.
Thanks.

Crist