Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zenith 12s370 Refinish

Today I finished the cabinet on my BIG zenith 12s370 console, this radio will certainly draw attention to any room it may be sitting in. Its a stunning design and the color and lacquer finish is something else. I will post more pics when I get it all done.

Attached Files Image(s)

Rear view, freshly painted dark zenith blue , smells like it just came out of the paint shop at Zeniths cabinet dept.

Attached Files Image(s)

Sorry for placing this post here , can moderator move to ( other radios ), I quit drinking six years ago and I'm not on drugs, so that only leaves one thing. (PAY ATTENTION dam it )

Or..... Senility...  Icon_lol  

As for the radio. I dunno, I think I saw a scratch...  Icon_wink

Great finish job.. as usual...

Icon_smile

Times I have been electrocuted in 2021
As of 1/01/2021
AC: 4 DC: 1
Last year: 6

Beautiful,,,just Amazing,,,,,BUT,,could be the paint flumes,,,loll

Fred as usual another fine job.. With the cabinet work you do the owners must be tickled pink when they pick it up! Five stars my friend! Icon_clap

Finished up my big zenith, I must say its a real nice radio, Sounds very good and looks great. I always wanted one of these radios and now I can enjoy it and I will be playing some Swing music such as the great Glenn Miller and his orchestra, Tommy Dorsey, Artie Shaw, Benny Goodman, Duke Ellington and many others. Thanks for the complements on my handy work.

Attached Files Image(s)

Finished up my big zenith, I must say its a real nice radio, Sounds very good and looks great. I always wanted one of these radios and now I can enjoy it and I will be playing some Swing music such as the great Glenn Miller and his orchestra, Tommy Dorsey, Artie Shaw, Benny Goodman, Duke Ellington and many others. Thanks for the complements on my handy work.