Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I found this Zenith today

Stratosphere Cat. Cats and Zeniths. 

Paul

Tubetalk1

I get it. I wonder where I could find a small version of that tall slender cat? I've seen 7 inch ones for sale, but that's way too big for this radio.

"Why a cat? I don't have any cat figurines."

Good for you!   Icon_lol

I think I will stick with the gnome for now.

Gnomes are good!   Icon_lol

Gnomes like clowns scare me, rather meet a biker back by the dumpster out in back for a chain fight than deal with a clown or gnome. Get a ceramic cat! Paul

Tubetalk1

" . . . , rather meet a biker back by the dumpster, . . . "

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . . . .best laugh of the week!   Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol

In my day with my upbringing the Biker would be scared, now maybe not................................ Icon_biggrin Icon_biggrin Icon_biggrin

Paul

Tubetalk1

" . . . the Biker would be scared,. . . "
Icon_e_surprised

A small white cat , because then it will look like a Zenith Stratosphere.
. Google Zenith Stratosphere.
 Dan in Calgary

Living in Calgary Alberta

I wonder if people just bought those Strat Cats or they came with Strats as a gift.

I have real cats, no figurines. But then I got no Zs with shelves.

My cats are lucky, if I ever get a Strat, they will have to take turns doing Z duty, sitting on the shelf each for 3 hrs a day.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Michael, we have no Zenith with you because we have live cats, and we need to have a white porcelain cat ... Icon_smile Zenith will come after her ... Icon_lol I have already gone to buy a white cat ... Icon_mrgreen

My cats are tuxedos, not white. And certainly not as slender. I feed them well.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Mine is so much nicer than yours...  Icon_lol Icon_lol
It was sucky even before the guy shipped it without packing materials.

Yours is wonderful..

Icon_smile

Attached Files Image(s)

Times I have been electrocuted in 2021
As of 1/01/2021
AC: 4 DC: 1
Last year: 6