Poll: Which is the best US radio of all time? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
McMurdo Silver Masterpiece V
0%
0%
Scott Philharmonic
20.00%
20.00%
RCA C15-3
0%
0%
Philco 38-690
10.00%
10.00%
Scott Allwave 23
10.00%
10.00%
McMurdo Silver Masterpiece VI
10.00%
10.00%
Philco 37-690
0%
0%
RCA 15T
0%
0%
Zenith Stratosphere 1000Z
20.00%
20.00%
Crosley WLW
30.00%
30.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Test poll

BLA BLAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

37-690 is there twice.
Unfair advantage Icon_lol

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Oops. The first was supposed to be 38-690. Icon_redface

Edited.

No big deal, this is only an example.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

As they used to say "This is Only a Test" we would have been vaporized if it were an actual emergency. Icon_sad

Paul

Tubetalk1

As I always note, I don't read news because there are no good news, I don't need extra aggravation, and if there is a real emergency, like war, they will find a way to let us know....in there are still those to tell it, and those to tell it to.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

This reminds me of one of Shango066's YouTube Repair Videos where he worked on a 1934 Patterson All-Wave Radio that when he got done fixing it up he was doing a scan of the radio dial and he got to the upper end of the AM band (Police Band) around 1710 KC and there was an announcement that kept repeating itself saying "This is a test, This is a test, This is only a test!" with kind of a creepy sounding female voice and it kept repeating that messeage every 15 seconds, and Shango (I'm not sure what his real name is) basically was saying how eerie and creepy that message sounded because he thought it reminded him of those test messages that they used to put out on the old Civil Defense stations during the Cold War (640 and 1240 on the AM Band from the 1950s until the 1970s when the Emergency Broadcast System took its place).

And I even thought the announcement sounded creepy, and I never even lived through the Cold War like he did.

Awwwwww! I didn't get to vote! Icon_sad

Me too.....AWWWWW  !

I thought it was a test vote.

Plus 37-116 wasn't there    Icon_cry