Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I am looking for the manual of the melodial cosmophon turntable

[archivo adjunto = 22722] [archivo adjunto = 22721] [archivo adjunto = 22720] [archivo adjunto = 22719] Hola amigos, estoy buscando el manual de la plataforma giratoria cosmophon melódico, ¿cuál es la plataforma giratoria es de telefunken? Lo acabo de comprar, es muy curioso, aparte de hacer una configuración, tiene un problema, la aguja o la cápsula, el niño que me vendió los dados que tiene pero no recuerda dónde está, así que no sé qué tipo de aguja tiene. Si alguien tiene el manual, vea si viene en el manual.

Saludos y si alguien sabe algo lo agradezco.

Attached Files Image(s)

Google Translation:

Hello friends, I am looking for the melodic cosmophon turntable manual, what is the turntable is from telefunken? I just bought it, it is very curious, apart from making a configuration, it has a problem, the needle or the capsule, the boy who sold me the dice he has but does not remember where he is, so I do not know what type of needle he has. If anyone has the manual, see if it comes in the manual.

Greetings and if anyone knows something I appreciate it.

Hi,
I would take some pics of the underside of the tone arm where the cartridge fits and some measurements. Try here: https://thevoiceofmusic.com/catalog/cartridges.asp  They carry a lot of replacement turntable parts and rebuild some
of rubber parts.

Good Luck with your project!

When my pals were reading comic books
I was down in the basement in my dad's
workshop. Perusing his Sam's Photofoacts
Vol 1-50 admiring the old set and trying to
figure out what all those squiggly meant.
Circa 1966
Now I think I've got!

Terry