Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Need a little help....

How do I post pictures from my computer? I have some interesting things I'd like to get some comments on.

There is an instruction somewhere here, but you should edit in full mode or press "New reply". Them you will have the buttons "New Attachemnt" "Browse". When browse, you will browse to the picture, then when you pick it pres "Add Attachement".
Then your file will appear below, and you press "Insert into post ".
They will appear in the order you put them. If not they will appear on some order anyway.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Go to the Phorum home page.

Scroll down - yes, keep scrolling - wow, there's lots more here than I thought! - keep scrolling until you get to the section Rules, How-To, Donations.

Click on the link How to Do Things in the Phorum.

Now look for these links:

Overview: How to Add Images to Your Posts

Phorum How-To #14: Attaching Files to Your Posts

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

I picked up a Philco 41-315 console this morning at a garage sale. It's missing some tubes, needs a ton of cabinet work, and is basically a dirty mess, but what the heck, I need the experience and it cost me all of 20 bucks. After the lady helped me load it into my car she handed me a bunch of old papers she said came with the radio.

She wasn't kidding! The old papers contained a basically complete Philco Station Tab Call Letter Kit, a Philco radio Log, the loop antenna placard, installation instructions, and even the cardboard chassis inserts the installation instructions tell you to remove when you receive the radio.

I don't know how often you guys get stuff like this when you find a radio, but I was really surprised at the completeness of her "papers." What's this stuff worth?  Here's some pics of it:

Thanks, morzh. I'll get the hang of this site eventually.