Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philco 76-1134 Antenna Coupler (three prong)

Not sure, I don't know how inductance is measured. Can anyone else confirm/deny that the part linked to in a previous post is correct?

Thanks!

300 uH = 0.3 mH.

http://www.convertunits.com/from/microhe...millihenry

0.3 mH is close enough to 0.292 mH (less than 5% difference). The original was probably 0.3 mH.

The link which John (LASJayhawk) posted is correct - it takes you direct to the inductor you need. I will agree that Mouser's search engine can be difficult to use. But in this instance, there is no need to search - John did the work for you. Now all you have to do is order it.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Thanks.
I was all set to order, and then a question was raised as to whether that was the right part. Being a novice, I felt it smarter to ask the experts. So thank you for confirming that the original link is correct. I was looking for that exact conversion tool you posted! Couldn't find it. But I will save it for the future,

Ted

A few "tips" on the mouser search engine. Lets say we want to replace the 99K 1/2 resistors in a model 43.
SO we go to passive components and resistors. ATM there are 326,426 choices. So the first filter I will apply is Termination style Axial and apply the filter. 55,357 matches for that.

So now I'll select 1/2 and one watt in the power rating (hold down the control key when you click the second value to select both values) that leaves 11,397 possible resistors so click apply filter to add that filter as well.

Now to resistance. There is no 99K resistors in that search window buy 100K is there so we click on that and you will see in red 84 remaining so I apply filter again. and there are my choices.

If you start with the value (99K) you wind up with 7 chip resistors, not what you want...

If you start with a value then work from there you get all kinds of surface mount parts and stuff you can't use. But if you start with the Termination style you need, then the power or voltage rating you need, you can see what values remain, and don't spend 1/2 a day going down dead ends.

John
Las Vegas, NV USA