Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philco Beam of Light 41-608

Icon_cry Hi is there any body out there than can restore A 41-608 beam of Light I keep getting the run around as if I was asking to build A space ship I get Quotes $125.00-$200.00 it needs A new tranformer in which nobody has that was there reason for not doing the work. It took me all of 5 minutes to find and order and recieved in two days. I live in Richmond Virginia and I dont want to send it to Mars Im sorry for the CENSORED, but I have always wanted one of these now I have it nobody knows anybody that can repair it .Please Help Thanks .Andy

Is this the pickup/microphone transformer in the little cast iron case?

Hi no its the main power transformer and oh dont tell me there is another one in the iron case Thanks Andy

It was A Long time coming to announce but the Philco 41-608 is up and playing found great repairman and he did A fantastic job ,I am also able to play cds with phono jack Very Happy Icon_biggrin Philcobeam

After many trys and a few hundred dollars I can say I have a working BOL

Hi Andy,
Would you be willing to share who did the work and an approximate amount spent to get your BOL working? Someone else may have one that needs repair, if they can't do it themselves.

I don't have one, but it might save someone else a lot of trouble?
Thanks.

I don't know who repaired Andrew's set, but West-Tech Services now repairs the 1941 Beam of Light changers.
http://www.west-techservices.com/beam.htm

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN