Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Model 76 schematic questions

Happy 4th everyone!
I have a nice original model 76 lowboy whose innards have been sitting in my workshop for several years! I've decided to take a look at it again and now remember why I stopped working on it before! I want to recap the set but my Riders manual is decidedly lacking info on this model! It has the schematic diagram but that's about it. No component diagram or part number list. The schematic has some, but not all, capacitor values written in. I have checked on Nostalgia air but their schematic is the same one as mine.
My question is, does any one have any capacitor info on this model? I can trace some of the caps with known values but I have no idea on the values and layout of the caps in the big condensor can. Any input will be greatly appreciated!!
Also, I have noticed that the wires coming out of the power transformer are rubber coated and in bad shape! Will need to replace, but am wondering what would be the best way of doing this. Again, any help would be great! Thanks!
Kevin

If you would like a photocopy made from an original 12-page Model 76 Service Manual and a copy of the 5-page User Instructions, just go to my website below and go to the Schematic Info Page. All the details of what a typical packet contains is there and an order button.

Regards,

Chuck

Hey Chuck,
Thanks for the post! I will do just that Icon_thumbup
Kevin