Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

37-610 Code 125 Help

Hello,

Since I am very new to the Philco Phorum, I want to say right off the bat, that I have enjoyed reading through the posts and seeing how muich knowledge is out there concerning the restoration of these great radios. I do have several questions about where to get information and schematics for a radio that I recently purchesed.

I obtained the radio via EBay a while back and I am finally getting around to restoring it. It was sold to me as a 37-61 but as I have cleaned it up and gotten a better look at it I have found out that it is a 37-610 code 125. The first question I have is: What does code 125 mean? Also, where can I get the schematics for a 37-610 code 125? All of the ones I have been able to find are for a code 121/122 and they don't match the electronics that are in my radio. Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance,

O3-UV

See this Service Tip on my site about CODE and RUN numbering.

PHILCO SERVICE HINTS & TIPS - NUMBER 35
Philco Code and Run Numbers Explained

Chuck Schwark Wrote:See this Service Tip on my site about CODE and RUN numbering.

PHILCO SERVICE HINTS & TIPS - NUMBER 35
Philco Code and Run Numbers Explained

Thanks Chuck. I had seen your service tip and I had wondered if there was anything else on the web that somebody could point me to. The biggest problem that I have been running up against is that the electronics that I have in this radio does not have the compensator Ant (part #4 on the parts list) and the 2nd half of the varible condensor was not connected. If anybody has some info on this it would be appriciated.

O3-UV

Hi Chuck,

I got a schematic from AG Tannenbaum for the Philco 37-610 code 125. I now understand that there was a change in the RF unit. Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Mike O