Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Magnavox Thing. Bill Cahill Look Here

http://cgi.ebay.com/230769454047

I know that this is probably the wrong place for it, but Bill Cahill might want to see this.

(03-29-2012, 11:13 PM)Doug Houston Wrote:  http://cgi.ebay.com/230769454047

I know that this is probably the wrong place for it, but Bill Cahill might want to see this.

Man that thing is gorgeous. Would be a deal at $30.00. I'm sure final will be around $100.00 tho.

Even though it's a homemade cabinet, it still looks pretty neat. Must be that polished brass front. Icon_smile

I don't know, it may not receive any bids, or only a few low bids, since it is in a homemade cabinet. But then again, it's eBay, so who knows.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

This is the chassis that's in the "impossible" RS on Craigslist, In Romeo, Mich. The panel was supposed to be polished brass, and to me looks kind of cheesy, next to the panels on the earlier RS models.

I once had one of the late RS Maggies, with this chassis, and in a walnut cabinet. I had no place to keep it, so I had no choice, but to sell it. I think that Doug. VanCleave has one like I had.

But, this set, as advertised, has no speakers with it, so if Bill could swing the deal, he'd have exactly the Magnavox he would like to have. I sort of doubt that there'll be a stampede for this chassis.

(04-02-2012, 10:02 AM)Ron Ramirez Wrote:  Even though it's a homemade cabinet, it still looks pretty neat. Must be that polished brass front. Icon_smile

I don't know, it may not receive any bids, or only a few low bids, since it is in a homemade cabinet. But then again, it's eBay, so who knows.

I just caught this. I missed the auction, or, I would have bought it.
My settings for e mails seem to have failed.Ron, can you help??
I get No e mails from here.....
I also want to post on the other Maggie, and, can't find post.
Bill Cahill

"If it lights in the dark and leaves you with a warm glow it's tubes."

"Honey, did you warm the baby bottle on my 75 watt hi-fi again?"
"I left it somewhere, but, where?"

Bill, has your email address changed? I see your settings are set so you should be receiving emails. Check your SPAM filters, also.

Send me your email address (not here, via PM or email) so I can compare it to what is on file here.

Thanks.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

It's working fine, now. Thanks.
Bill Cahill

"If it lights in the dark and leaves you with a warm glow it's tubes."

"Honey, did you warm the baby bottle on my 75 watt hi-fi again?"
"I left it somewhere, but, where?"