Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RCA Victor R-15

Could someone with Riders volume 1 scan a copy of the schematic for the RCA Victor R-15 for me? I believe it is on 1-14 under RCA Victor.

The copy on Nostalgia Air is unreadable and Riders Vol 1 is one that I don't have.

Thanks

-Keith

It's also a Radiola 48. The big, heavy vertical TRF chassis, right?

Those sets must have been in a contest with the Baldwin Locomotive Company for weight. However, they were reportedly very good sets.

I'm sure I have the RCA Radiola 48 service book, but just where to look is the problem.

The early Victors are surprisingly GOOD receivers for TRF sets. I had an RE32 that had amazing reception. It had, if I remember correctly, FOUR RF amplifier circuits before the detector.

HOWEVER, the Victors are TOUGH to work on.

Keith, I have a copy of the R-15 from Vol I that you requested. Let me know how to get it to you.It is a pretty good copy.

Dave D

Ijust did a google search for: "RCA Radiola 48. It has the entire RCA service booklet with a clear full page schematic diagram, as well as the rest of the book.

Thanks Dave and Doug for the info.

I hope it turns out to be a good performer. I have had it for a few years now got it from my parents for a birthday present. It's missing the dial bezel which i have been hunting for since I got it. The cabinet is in good shape except for the veneer on the top is shot and will need to be replaced. The press wood looks very good.

-Keith

Keith: you might want to take a look at the radiolaguy website, he may have what you are looking for....