Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philco 38-17F Variant - another undocumented set

I guess the putz (0) doesn't understand how ebay works. And he'll probably go away talking bad about ebay once they put the hammer down for trying to bail on the deal.

The first time I had a seller pull out of the deal it was apparently one of those grandma sellers. I won (and paid for) a shop vac for $1 + $16 postage and that's the last I heard from her. I saw that she continued to sell but none of the remedies were working for me. This was quite a few years back when ebay/paypal weren't very effective in helping out.

I filed a complaint with the Indiana (she was in Anderson) Attorney General and also made a call to the Anderson PD. That got her attention although the AG response was a couple months later after it had already been resolved.

Just a few months ago I 'won' a Philco 60 cathedral for $15. It never arrived. When I inquired she just said "oh, it must have got lost in the mail" and refunded all my money, no questions asked Icon_smile Yeah, right.

C'est la vie!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Philco 38-17F Variant - another undocumented set - by exray - 10-24-2010, 07:05 PM