Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philco 38-17F Variant - another undocumented set

I too am getting fed up with the ebay bums, I ran ito the same problem a few months back and had to get ebay involved, I got my money back but it was absolutely stupid, it was over a $10 difference of opinion in value, I though it was worth $20 and he though it was worth $30 but the top bid was $12. I gave him plenty of opportunity to do the right thing, even told him what would happen if he didn't, but he still did not listen. One thing they do have as well as the feedback is a rating system with stars, so I gave him bottom marks on everything, so the twit changed his user name not knowing that the feedback record stays with him. Apparently leaving a low star rating increses the fees a seller has to pay ebay so there is a penalty, even though they should suspend or cancel the accounts of bad sellers. I just wish a viable competitor to ebay would enter the scene, they really need a slap across their backsides.
$350 for that thing? Where on earth did they get the idea for that price from? A transmission from Jupiter? That would be at most a $100 around here, probably closer to a $75 and I doubt whether they would get that much. I really don't understand how some of these guys arrive at a price, I can only guess what kind of nonsense Rick and his crew from Pawn Stars have to put up with on a daily basis, old rhymes with gold but that doesn't make it worth it's weight in it.
Regards
Arran

Messages In This Thread
Re: Philco 38-17F Variant - another undocumented set - by Arran - 09-01-2011, 11:00 PM