Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Found!--Zenith Model 7H820 Schematic

Hi guys,
Since there has been some talk about Zenith radios lately, I thought I'd grab one. It really is a nice looking radio with a large speaker that helps it sound really good.
My problem is that I can't locate a complete schematic. Nostalgia Air has a partial that is very limited and not any help. The same with Radio Museum.
Does anyone know of a location on the web where I can download one? If I have to pay for one I will. Not my first choice, but a schematic with a parts list sure would help.
Thanks,

Eric
Lake in the Hills, IL
Member: Philco Phorum, ARF, ARCI & Radiomuseum.org

Nice find. While not a big black dialer you will enjoy this set. A lot of folks focus on the 1930's sets as the collectible era of Zenith but from a listening and performance point of view these Armstrong FM and BC sets can be super duper. I have 2 larger AM/FM Zeniths that are very good sounding and pretty sensitive too. Is there an RCA jack?

I have seen nicely plished ones that are very pretty to look at. Enjoy pal.

Paul

Tubetalk1

Eric,

I will PM you the schematic. It was too large to attach. Joe

Joe

Matthew 16:26 "For what does it profit a man if he gain the whole world, yet lose his own soul?"

Thanks Paul, now all I have to do is replace all of the rubber insulation and I'll be ready to get into it! I think I'll be on this one for a while.

Eric
Lake in the Hills, IL

Does it have a C7 pilot lamp? I have a GE with one. what is the year? About a 48,49?

Paul

Tubetalk1

Yes it does, Paul. It is from 1948.

Eric
Lake in the Hills, IL