As of 1/01/2021
AC: 4 DC: 1
Last year: 6

Beautiful! Icon_thumbup It looks great!

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Hey Kirk:
I don't need one but must say you did a spectacular job! That looks fantastic, keep up the good work.

Gregb

Dittos
I for one count you as a great asset to are little group. It's inspiring to have a person that can make things like this happen! I suspect you will never poor!
Keep up the great work and setting the bar a bit higher for all of us.
Terry
ps Hope to meet you at Ktown next month.

Id have to sell 100 grills to get the cash to go. Icon_lol I think I would need a bigger car also.
Thanks for the kind words. I hope this helps some of you to make that grill match the wonderful radios.

Times I have been electrocuted in 2021
As of 1/01/2021

Wow Kirk, that looks fantasticIcon_thumbupIcon_thumbupIcon_thumbup

Steve

M R Radios   C M Tubes

Yes, looks like a very nice grill.

Those really came out great!... I bet you sell a bunch of them.

The artist formerly known as Puhpow! 8)

yeah,
selling is not that important.

If I get them right and they fit properly anyone here on the forums can just tell me you need one and all it will cost you is postage and a few bucks for the liquid plastic.

The rest I will sell on ebay to support the habit Icon_mrgreen

As of 1/01/2021

Kirk,

You have brought so much to the Phorum for all of us to learn from AND in such a short period of time! Your posts are always very informative with great pictures! I'm speaking not only for myself but also for many others here who appreciate your valuable contributions. This is just to expand a little on Radioroslyn's earlier post. Just wanted to say thank you for keeping the hobby rolling right along!

Craig R.

Kirk,
I am impressed with your grill. I hope you get a lot of orders. What is your E-Bay seller ID ? I would be curious to view your radios.
Henry

Funny you should ask Henry,
I have never sold a radio and have been afraid to list the ones I don't really want because I am not happy with the level of quality yet. Finishes are not as smooth as I want them and electrical is just crap. If it works then good but if it doesn't work after recapping I have no idea what to do.
I finally got the nerve to list a few this week just to test the waters and see if I could at least make back what I put into them. I listed them with the best finished product I can do. Some working ,some not. We will have to see.

I dont want to advertize my ebay auctions so I wont post my seller ID.

Kirk

As of 1/01/2021

Kirk ,
You might take a table at a swap meet or flea market and test the waters trying to sell a few of the ones that you don't want any longer.
Too bad our swap meet in New Hampshire is so far away. That would be an ideal spot to try . You might even find more to take home.
Henry

ok I got her fitted and guess what, it fits perfectly!! Icon_mrgreen

I need some feedback now. What colors should they be?

this is a question for all but especially Ron
What models will this fit?

kirk

Attached Files Image(s)

As of 1/01/2021

looks great