Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

h30 (36-1295) speaker

hi i am a new guy here , i have my grandpas 1936 model 37-11 and it says it has an h30 speaker (part#36-1295) i cant find any info on this speaker,i would like to know if there is a modern replacement or other philco that will work

Hi and welcome to the Phorum!

You can find detailed specs for many Philco speakers including the H-30 in the speakers.xls spreadsheet here:

http://philcoradio.com/phorum/showthread.php?tid=215

thanks, i'll have to get my kid to help me out with that! its funny that i have 3 pages of philco speaker data and it isn't listed,they have a lot of them !

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Recent Posts
Hickok 288x
Isnt the chassis and ground the same on this machine? My other 288x that works is an identical machine and it does not h...daveone23 — 07:05 AM
Just got a 49-1613 need to know...everything!
According to the gallery, it has an AM/FM radio, with a two speed phonograph, the 78 side is an automatic changer, the 3...Arran — 01:32 AM
Philco 37-???
During the 1937 and 38 model years Philco was big on the concept of what would now be called a "modular" desig...Arran — 12:23 AM
Replicating (dogbone) resistors what method have you used ?
Hello Dale, I am talking about using the RTV as the mold. Well John, yes, I have seen that design I think it was one o...radiorich — 11:55 PM
Philco 66 No Plate Voltage
Like with Mike I have also run into the experience of an error in the diagram, though I can't remember in which radio, I...Arran — 11:43 PM
Does the 20 Deluxe use photofinish?
Hello mr fixr, I don'y think my deluxe is photofinish . Sincerely Richardradiorich — 11:18 PM
HiFi (Chifi) tube amp build - but my own design.
@TV Man, try tapping the plate cap of any shunt reg with a lead pencil. Or are the zeniths uninsulated? It's been too ...MrFixr55 — 10:00 PM
Does the 20 Deluxe use photofinish?
Hi Pholks, I fixed a Model 20 for a friend (Phriend?  Am I carrying the Ph thing too far?)  and received in payment a...MrFixr55 — 09:45 PM
Hickok 288x
Hello Dave, I also would use safety capacitors ! Sincerely Richardradiorich — 09:24 PM
HiFi (Chifi) tube amp build - but my own design.
Mike, that is so funny! I was the exact opposite! I experimented with a Radio shack transistor course, and decided tubes...TV MAN — 07:48 PM

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently 3128 online users. [Complete List]
» 3 Member(s) | 3125 Guest(s)

>