Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ZENITH 6-S-229 REPAIR

I do not know what gives but I cannot remove the attachments I added in my post.
Moderators, could you please delete the rotated image? And maybe explain what is happening?

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

What is not to like?  Imagine what that set played back in the day and no matter where you were in the house you could hear it!

So maybe you turn into a Z guy soon, heck with Philco.  Icon_lol

Paul

Tubetalk1

Well....I do like all good radios. Icon_smile

Even my son was impressed sitting nearby listening to it.
The Jersey Shore station was playing very good selection today that flatters any good radio.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Very neat! (I also like the electric Hanukkah menorah.)

I will remove the rotated image. Can't say offhand why it won't let you do so. I've had trouble with attached images also, which is why I prefer using a third party host for images - easy to add, easy to edit, easy to remove. Icon_smile

Edit: Nope, I can't remove your attachments either. I'll have to look into this...will probably require Nathan's help...

Edit #2: Removed it, so disregard the first Edit: above. It's a convoluted process and apparently only we on the mod/admin team can do this. Icon_crazy

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

The electric Menorah is there always. It gets activated once a year when someone (usually my parents) remind me when. Then it stays lit with the Christmas lights until some time in April we disassemble the Christmas tree and this is when I unplug it.
Hey, if we read books on iPads and cars have recently started driving themselves, why can't I have a pluggable Hanukah....right?
Icon_smile

Well, I say, if we can have electric Christmas trees (with built-in lights), then why not an electric menorah? Icon_smile

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

I even envision the time when for my kind (the one that has to be reminded when to light, doesn't wear the kipah, eats pork and goes to Shoprite on Saturdays, but still call itself Jewish) there will be those microprocessor based Menorahs with internally programmed calendar (costs a fraction of a penny ) that will simply light itself up when needed, and then go out. It can even sing some appropriate song while doing that.
Maybe I should open a business in China doing exactly that....

You'd better patent that idea before someone else does.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

I will use this thread as a proof the idea was mine.
But then considering our area is being taken over by Orthodox folk, if I patent it and start selling, they will do to me something nasty. Like stealing all my kosher pork Icon_lol

Kosher pork Icon_lol Now that's funny!

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

I am a Jew in good standing (amongst my family) and I would never eat pork that is not kosher.

Oh, I was only kidding. No offense intended, I hope you know that. As I've told you before, as a Christian, I have great respect and appreciation for those who are Jewish.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Ron

Can't you see when I just am laughing......what offense could possibly be taken when it's me who's talking of kosher pork?

Icon_lol

PS. I'm not a sensitive type.

Good. Icon_smile

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Ron

I meant removal of the other photo Icon_smile

This one is 90 degrees... Icon_lol

Ok let me do this again.