Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Model 60 decal

Received a note from Mike Slusser yesterday stating they have corrected the decals - PH1, PH2, PH3, PH7 and PH8.

Looking at their website, it appears that they have indeed corrected them - these part numbers now have the correct fonts.

http://www.radiodaze.com/category/209.aspx

PH9 is still the wrong font, but at least now you have the correct fonts to choose from.

High fives all around, guys...you did it! Your emails helped get this corrected! Icon_thumbup

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

This is great news. I'm going to send Mike another note!

Steve

M R Radios   C M Tubes

Good going guys..Icon_thumbupIcon_thumbup

Happily back in Illinois..not.

Great news, now I'll send another e-mail to thank him for the change.

John KK4ZLF
Lexington, KY
"illegitimis non carborundum"

Well, the bad part is, I still have about four sheets of the old ones. I will just have to toss them and order the new ones.

Steve

M R Radios   C M Tubes

I'm going to affix my old decals to empty small baby food jars and sell them on eBay.

Yes, a "thank you" note to Mike would be most appropriate. And, while I did discourage the purchase of the Radio Daze decals previously, now let me encourage you to buy those new, correct Philco decals for your sets! We are indeed fortunate to have a good vendor who has not only listened, but responded, to our concerns. I personally intend to make more orders from them in the future.

I'm just happy to see this corrected for the sake of future generations who would have been arguing over how authentic PHILCO decals actually looked.

PH9 is going to be corrected, also. Stay tuned...

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN