Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

It's Raining Philcos Around Here!

I did finish the 48-1286 last month. I don't like this $18/sq foot grill cloth, but it's the closest I could find. The FM on this unit has a lovely warm sound.

I find that Pam Anderson emits a lovely warm sound.

Is this a coincidence??? Icon_eh

Hi All;
If I knew who Pam Anderson was, or is I could then make a judgement call..
THANK YOU Marty

Uh.... you're kidding, right??????

Icon_wtf

I have a Pam Anderson Poster (circa 1995-post augmentation) on my wall that is illuminated at night by the light of an eighteen-tube set, two fifteen-tube sets, and an "Orphan Annie" secret decoder lava lamp. It is my "Happy Place." There I chant Pam's secret mantra "Iyamnottabimbo" over and over again.

Oops, I guess the secret mantra isn't secret any more.....

Recommend you google "Baywatch" and watch a couple of episodes. But be careful.

I used to have the scene of her running on the beach for my screen saver, but sprained my neck from too much up and down motion as I watched it. I am not making this up. You are warned.

Icon_wink

Marty, Google "Pamela Anderson" and get back with us.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Don't think she was that hot never did go for beauty queens 8)

Hi All;
I think I saw here in Home Improvment.. Never saw BayWatch, never would want to either..
THANK YOU Marty

RE: The 95 augmentation: I heard that has been reversed.

Bite thine tongue. Icon_mad

Also rumored to have acquired Hepatitis C from Tommy Lee, though he looks like it, she doesn't. Obviously unlike Pam it was his fame, and not his looks, that gave Tommy boy his appeal.
Regards
Arran

Farrah Fawcett.... now that was a woman! I was in love with her when I was a kid. Nowadays, I think Marilyn Monroe was the greatest beauty of them all.

The artist formerly known as Puhpow! 8)

Ya. Farrah was on my bedroom walls from about '76, then Lonnie Anderson, then Bo Derek. Olivia Neutron-Bomb turned out pretty swell there in the '80's, etc...

The red one piece Farrah poster was hugely popular.

As a teenager, I had the Farrah poster...only because I won it at the county fair. I thought she was OK but greatly overrated. Back then I thought Linda Ronstadt was a major hottie.

Olivia Newton-John? She had a beautiful face but no figure...Olivia is remarkably well-preserved now for her age...hard to believe she's 65 now...

Geez, from raining Philcos to reigning beauty queens in one topic. <--- Hey, I coined a Michael Savage-ism! Icon_wink

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Very punny, Ron, very punny.....

8)